Sexied Up the Snowbear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So are the mud-flaps legal or not?
Wondering what you stateside guys think?
DSC04119.jpg
DSC04120.jpg
DSC04121.jpg

Legal as hell in Elwood, TX ... but then again ... anythang is. :grinpimp:

Generally speakin', I believe most law enforcement personnel would prefer to see fenders rather than mudflaps. :cool:

:flamingo:

Not legal in Oregon. Have to have fenders unless there is a body above the tire.

Not legal in Oregon. Have to have fenders unless there is a body above the tire.

I wonder how the Semi Tractors without a trailer get away with driving in Oregon?

How about this one, both it and mine are insured commercial, I use mine for my construction business...
DSC04138.jpg
DSC04136.jpg

Well, in Oregon, container trailers do not have to run fenders. Specific exemption. Mud flaps are required, though.

The one problem I have seen on a few of the SnowBear trailers with the extendable tongue is that the welds on the front trailer/tongue bracket tend to crack. Might be something to look at on yours.

M9000.jpg

Yup that happened already, 400 clicks and a ferry ride from home too:)
Still made the last ferry of the night and have since replaced it with some 3x3x3/16 wall tube
DSC02705.jpg
DSC02703.jpg
DSC02701.jpg

That's a bad ass trailer. Are those common/available in the US?

Yes, costco and home depot.

How much weight caused it to buckle? or was it the constant overloading.

I have one and worried about the same thing.

Yes, costco and home depot.

How much weight caused it to buckle? or was it the constant overloading.

I have one and worried about the same thing.

Had way too much weight on there, But i agree it is a weak link on this trailer and if you use it allot I would recommend replacing it.
The front and rear door is removable on these trailers and is a very cool design in that it also doubles as a loading ramp.
Oh and it also tilts too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom