Serious Problem With The 'Ol Girl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We've been working really hard lately, she's getting muddy on a regular basis... but it's just not real off-roading. New house job site, carrying lumber, and assorted things inside and out, towing trailers... she put up a fuss when I tried to get her a faux Asian Alternator for Christmas.. she found out, and immediately made me take it back for the real thing. I think she just wanted me to spend some quality time under the hood, if ya know what I mean... 8 hours I spent in total...

Then this;

Here we are, all loaded down, workin' hard,( I think, she thought all that stuff on her made her look fat)... well, I get back to the job site, and... well, she did this. I guess she's just showin' off for all the men on the job site... should I be jealous?
Cruisersjustwanttohavefun003.jpg

Cruisersjustwanttohavefun002.jpg

GOTCHA!!

Damn these trucks are wonderful beasts!!

She's probably just pissed you haven't replaced the damage multiplier yet :D

Romer your prob. right.... I supose whe wants one of those high dollar nose jobs... Heck, I already gave her a nice augment... :D

Women these days, they just want it all, and right now!

She wants a real roof rack too...

Thanks, she's a looker... :D

The pipe, is sleeved drainage pipe that goes around the foundation. I had 5 100FT rolls in, and on, the Cruiser. Didn't drive very far like that. But, she did it.

The 80 does just about all I need it to do. Can't believe what a perfect vehicle this rig has been for me. I'm going to treat her to some new gear when I finish my house.

She's probably just pissed you haven't replaced the damage multiplier yet :D

Yeah - put a NEW damage multiplier on there - right away!

If you are planning to get rid of that push bar, let me know. I have the center part. I need the sides.:idea:

If you can afford a house like that it's a sin not to get a real front bumper for that thing, or at least get rid of the DM. Those stupid thing are like wearing a cocked pistol on a string around your neck.

LMFAO :lol::lol::lol:

wow, i thought you were really having a problem, good to see you are making progress

Y'all are killin' me with the damage multiplier... :D allright, I get that thing off as soon as I get the chance. The reason I can afford a house like this, is because I haven't spent the money for a real bumper... :D

Early 80's don't need lockers, I thought y'all new that... Oh wait, thats a 3FE secret...:flipoff2:

Early 80's don't need lockers, I thought y'all new that... Oh wait, thats a 3FE secret...:flipoff2:

oh so true.

on another note, i have carried lots of building supplies on the roof and inside the cab. never have been let down either.

cheers.

Thanks, she's a looker... :D

The pipe, is sleeved drainage pipe that goes around the foundation. I had 5 100FT rolls in, and on, the Cruiser. Didn't drive very far like that. But, she did it.

The 80 does just about all I need it to do. Can't believe what a perfect vehicle this rig has been for me. I'm going to treat her to some new gear when I finish my house.

Oh course its the perfect vehicle...it has a 3fe! :D

I don't get it. Where are the pictures where you did something that's impressive?;) I see a little pile of gravel, and your vehicle on the smaller side of that pile.:rolleyes: Nothing too impressive there. The house is quite nice, though. And the cruiser looks good otherwise.:cool:
I think she's just mad you haven't given her a good spanking yet.:grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom