Sequoias - Quaking Aspen Campground 6/20-6/23 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

I booked an impromptu group camp site in the Sequoias called Quaking Aspen for 6/20-6/23. Gauging interest for anyone that wants to join. So far its me and my 8 year old son, @Justsendit is a maybe. Site says it can accommodate 12. Its in a cool area deep in the Sequoias close to the Trail of 100 Giants. A relaxing trip of hanging out, exploring the surrounding areas, hiking, swimming, fishing should be pretty good with all the water up there right now. The only way up there is from the 395 side, tentatively planning on leaving SD that monday 6/19, spending the night in or around kernville on the way up. Head out that Friday and maybe check out some other places along the way back. I know its during the week and short notice, for anyone to can get away and interested, let me know.

Last edited:
I have finals, but please share your route and what you did! I'm forever adding to my list of places to visit/things to see

Bummer sounds fun, but just signed my son up for wakeboard camp that week.

Reactions: KTP
unfortunately I can't make this. sounds like a great trip.
I've been in Tahoe for a while and the amount of snow/water/runoff is mental. also, been getting lots of rain/hail in the afternoon. pack a good rain jacket.

20230605_114402 copy.jpg

I'll head up first thing Tuesday morning, hopefully be up there around noon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom