September Meet - Updated (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone! So we have two different opportunities to meet up next month. We were invited by GXOR-Austin group to meet up with them and I'll also plan our club meet.

GXOR meet details:
Date: Saturday 9-10
Time: 1pm
Location: Aviator Pizza and Draft House - 4005 W Parmer Ln Suite E, Austin, TX 78727

LSLC meet details:
Date: Saturday 9-17
Time: 12pm
11570 Research Blvd
Austin, TX 78759
United States

Last edited:
I'll do another Hill Country Cruiser Round-Up in late October at 5 Soul Wine Co./Front Yard Brewery in Spicewood. I did one in February and had over 70 rigs show up. I did another this summer and had about 50. I'll post the date when we get a bit closer. My rig is still in Colorado waiting for my Moab trip in early October. I'll drive it back to Austin after Moab/San Juans.

I'll do another Hill Country Cruiser Round-Up in late October at 5 Soul Wine Co./Front Yard Brewery in Spicewood. I did one in February and had over 70 rigs show up. I did another this summer and had about 50. I'll post the date when we get a bit closer. My rig is still in Colorado waiting for my Moab trip in early October. I'll drive it back to Austin after Moab/San Juans.
Sounds good!!

See ya at Rudy's.

Needs to be the first or second week. Things start to get really busy after that.

Hill Country Cruiser Round-Up #3
-------------------------------------------
Five Soul Wine Co./Frontyard Brewing
We have a new 100-space parking lot in the back so we can completely take it over.
Look for a sign to tell you where to turn into the new lot.
The turn-in is just before you hit the property if you are approaching from HWY 71.
10:00 a.m.-?
November 12, 2022
Kid and dog friendly
Two food trucks
Pickle Ball
Everyone and all cool trucks welcome
If you want to have a min-swap meet then feel free to bring a few items, but let's not turn this place into Fred Sanford's front yard.
https://5soulwine.com
Frontyard - https://www.frontyardbrewing.com/
4514 Bob Wire Rd, Spicewood, TX 78669
SPREAD THE WORD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom