Send my refund! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
@Cruiser Corps

I ordered an ARB Lighting Harness in November. After patiently waiting I never received any updates for order and after 3 months I have contacted you via, email and phone and left multiple messages.

The product was never shipped and only after completing a PayPal claim did you finally contacted me.

I have yet to receive a refund for an item I've never received. Buyers steer clear of these folks.

Coincidentally this has now been resolved. I would still place this on a buyer beware. This is not how business should be handled but am thankful to finally have resolution.

The number of bad reviews for @Cruiser Corps is sad and probably only challenged by CruiserParts.net. Their catalog is extensive but this is truly unfortunate.

Hi Guys
Sorry to hear about issues you are having with us. Without a doubt we have been barely able to come up for air at times due to the craziness with our world these days.

Unfortunately we have had very little time to be on the forums lately and after seeing a few frustrations here it sounds like we need to be.

Please text me personally at 405-863-3393 so we can handle any issues or questions with orders. Our intentions are not to have anyone upset or not taken care of in some way and we sincerely apologize for any recent problems.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom