Parting Out Semi part-out of my 80 series....1997 CE tan/tan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Starting my build and will have lot's of parts coming off - or already off....

located in Houston.

• Front seats - rebuilt within last 2 months with Land Cruiser Heaven covers and new bottom foam. In great shape with just one slight scuff on the drivers side. a very close match
    IMG_8200.JPG
    IMG_8633.jpg
    IMG_8634.jpg
    IMG_8635.jpg
    IMG_8703.jpg
    but not perfect... the drivers side needs the gear ends put in- have new ones and will include.
  • Rear seats and 3rd are in great condition - both come with all the seat belts. Willing to work a package deal and maybe delvier within TX (SOLD)
  • OEM complete tool kit and roll (SOLD)
  • OEM jack - like new and holder for it (SOLD)
  • OEM rear bumper - in excellent shape, just one minor indent in alum panel ( pending timing on 4x$ labs rear ...) avail within the next week or so - local only due to size
  • OEM rear spare tire carrier - excellent shape
  • OEM rear receiver hitch - rush free
  • OEM sideboards and mudflaps - in excellent condition ( SOLD)
  • OEM roof rack and misc parts ( TOSSED)
  • OME headlights in great shape.
  • One tan 3rd row grab handle - perfect for front drivers side, w/ caps. (SOLD)
  • OEM exhaust cats and catback..... in really good shape w/ no leaks. ( this is likely avail in a few weeks pending the new setup)
  • used steering wheel and airbag- I bought a spare as a Core while getting mine redone by Craft Customs (SOLD)
  • Used shifter knob - perfect core (SOLD)
PM me with what you're interested in and I can shoot pics and pricing - pricing really is dictated by ease of deal and proximity....

E

Last edited:
I’m interested in your 2 caps off your grab handle.

Interested in parting out the rear bumper? I need the driver’s side corner.

Need the lumbar adjustment knob off the driver’s seat too.

PM Sent

Drivers outside door handle?? Shipped 20711

Anybody got an answer from the OP?

Updated on avail parts - PM me if interested. Apologies for prior delays I was out of the country for 3 weeks.

E

Looking for the rear tail gate lock, the actual internal mechanism .. where the lock and handles connect shipped to 33122

Still have the 3rd row seats in great shape / tan

Starting my build and will have lot's of parts coming off - or already off....

located in Houston.

• Front seats - rebuilt within last 2 months with Land Cruiser Heaven covers and new bottom foam. In great shape with just one slight scuff on the drivers side. a very close matchView attachment 1741152View attachment 1741154View attachment 1741155View attachment 1741156View attachment 1741157 but not perfect... the drivers side needs the gear ends put in- have new ones and will include.
  • Rear seats and 3rd are in great condition - both come with all the seat belts. Willing to work a package deal and maybe delvier within TX (SOLD)
  • OEM complete tool kit and roll (SOLD)
  • OEM jack - like new and holder for it (SOLD)
  • OEM rear bumper - in excellent shape, just one minor indent in alum panel ( pending timing on 4x$ labs rear ...) avail within the next week or so - local only due to size
  • OEM rear spare tire carrier - excellent shape
  • OEM rear receiver hitch - rush free
  • OEM sideboards and mudflaps - in excellent condition ( SOLD)
  • OEM roof rack and misc parts ( TOSSED)
  • OME headlights in great shape.
  • One tan 3rd row grab handle - perfect for front drivers side, w/ caps. (SOLD)
  • OEM exhaust cats and catback..... in really good shape w/ no leaks. ( this is likely avail in a few weeks pending the new setup)
  • used steering wheel and airbag- I bought a spare as a Core while getting mine redone by Craft Customs (SOLD)
  • Used shifter knob - perfect core (SOLD)
PM me with what you're interested in and I can shoot pics and pricing - pricing really is dictated by ease of deal and proximity....

E
How much for front and rear bumper with tow hitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom