Seeking Auto Technicians in The Triangle for a Research Study - Weird Request, I know. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Moderators: feel free to move or delete this post if it violates any forum rules.

Hi ONSC members.

I'm a relatively new member who works in market research... and I have an odd request.

I've been asked by my client (national provider of auto parts and care) to get a better understanding of the pro technician. I've been cold calling various shops in The Triangle to see if there's interest and am getting nowhere - techs are either too busy or think this is a Nigerian Prince kind of scam (it's not, but I understand why it would seem that way).

If any of you: (1) work as a technician and are interested or (2) know a technician that would be interested, please DM me and I can give you more details. The ask is simple, though - meet up in person and talk about your job for 60 minutes, I hand you cash (YES, it's a PAID GIG, and it pays very well). That's it. Simple.

Again, I know this is a weird request, but it's legit. Thanks!

Call jay at renaissance

Not in the triangle, but I’m sure my buddy in Greensboro here would appreciate the money. He just got broken into, Customer car was stolen. Pretty s***ty scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom