For Sale Seattle, WA 2009 LX570 on 35s, extremely clean and maintained (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I post this with a heavy heart.. Going to be stepping out of the this as a daily for awhile to save on gas, I am driving 3-3,500mi/mo and do not want to rack this thing up! That being said anyone who knows me, knows how meticulous I maintain my vehicles in maintenance cleanliness :) I have not yet posted on CL because I want it to go to another ih8mud member. It honestly looks like a new car.. asking $29,000. PM for any details, will attach a few pics.

Totally forgot an important piece of info! 156k miles, clean title, I believe I am the 2nd or 3rd owner I cant recall now but will check!
Looks and drives like new..

Another thing I forgot! It has Bud Built steel skid plates!

IMG_5652.JPG

IMG_5488.jpg

Last edited:
Whats the mileage/history?

Looks great

Looks Great! GLWS!

Long time lurker and this post got me to finally create a profile!

Hows the AHC in this rig? Would you by chance have the carfax / maintenance history in an easily shareable format?

It’s on a Seattle car lot so I guess it’s sold

Thanks. I called the dealer about that one last week. He was really strange about it and never called back. Pictures were bad enough that I didn’t connect the two. Guess that clears up two leads!

I post this with a heavy heart.. Going to be stepping out of the this as a daily for awhile to save on gas, I am driving 3-3,500mi/mo and do not want to rack this thing up! That being said anyone who knows me, knows how meticulous I maintain my vehicles in maintenance cleanliness :) I have not yet posted on CL because I want it to go to another ih8mud member. It honestly looks like a new car.. asking $29,000. PM for any details, will attach a few pics.

Totally forgot an important piece of info! 156k miles, clean title, I believe I am the 2nd or 3rd owner I cant recall now but will check!

View attachment 1968167

View attachment 1968168

View attachment 1968167

View attachment 1968168
Is this vehicle still available?

Is this still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom