SD meet & greet interest (1 Viewer)

Place to meet in SD

• Pizza Port (Solana Beach)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That was fun, thanks for putting that together. Hope the brewery tour was good, I would have liked to stay for that but my son had a soccer game.

When I was taking him to the soccer game, we saw a built 80 series rig turn in front of us at El Norte and Citrus in Escondido (like they were coming from Valley Center), and he turned off a block later at Citrus and Washington. I tried catching up before he turned. It was a nice built rig, looked dark grey (but I was catching some glare so not 100% on the color), was armored (looked like an ARB bull bar in the front with off-road lights, and a Hannah or similar rear bumper), and had an ih8mud sticker. Anyone on here claiming that rig? It was really nice.

Anyways, thanks for putting together the event, that was a good time.

:cheers:
Dan... Thanks for putting this together!
We had a great time.

Hopefully we'll see you all again soon.

Hey guys, it was great to meet everyone and enjoy the frosty :beer::beer:. Now I'm itching to do a trip with everyone and their great rigs. Here are a couple pics from the M&G.
SD Cruiser M&G 002 small.jpg
SD Cruiser M&G 003 small.jpg
SD Cruiser M&G 004 small.jpg

few more
SD Cruiser M&G 005.jpg
SD Cruiser M&G 007 small.jpg
SD Cruiser M&G 008 small.jpg

It was nice to see everyone again and to meet a few new people.
Thanks, Dan for putting this together. We had a great time.

yeah, it was real good to meet you guys. We need to get out on the trail. I am thinking a run in the desert in Nov? should be cool enough by then. Would be happy to lead the run.

As discussed with a few of you, let me know if you guys need any help with little fab projects, and / or automotive work. Would be happy to help. I am going to put together an intro post on myself and will post up on this thread the link later. I am also going to be designing some cool stuff for the 80/60 wagons. More details to come.

Noah

:cheers:. Had a great time as well- Great to meet some of the 80's crowd and I am ready for a run now:D.

Tim:steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom