Scangauge 3 mount option (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Aloha Gang,
I wanted to share a product I purchased from Spiker Engineering. I was looking for a better mounting option for my ScanGauge 3 (definitely recommend) vs another suction mount. I came across Spiker's option and had sent them an email to see if it would fit. I got the mount today and installed with zero issue. really clean and tons of ways to angle for better visibility.

Scangauge III Mount ('01-15 Tacoma) - Spiker Engineering - https://spikerengineering.com/product/scangauge-iii-mount-01-15-tacoma

Also cool gauges in X gauge's for the scangauge 3 was that it shows exact fuel level (still playing with that).

scan3.jpg

That scan gauge is larger than it thought it would be. Pretty sweet though.

This might also be another good option for mounting a phone without the use of vent mounts, suction cups, or tape.

This might also be another good option for mounting a phone without the use of vent mounts, suction cups, or tape.

I totally agree, various options or things can be done with this mount. Magnet is super strong as well.

That scan gauge is larger than it thought it would be. Pretty sweet though.
It is really big, but I feel that all the bennies are worth it. I have Scangauges in all my other cars. I figure if its too much I can swap an older one in.

I'd you can take more pics in daylight from multiple angles so we can get a better feel for the install, that would be greatly appreciated.

Aloha Gang,
I wanted to share a product I purchased from Spiker Engineering. I was looking for a better mounting option for my ScanGauge 3 (definitely recommend) vs another suction mount. I came across Spiker's option and had sent them an email to see if it would fit. I got the mount today and installed with zero issue. really clean and tons of ways to angle for better visibility.

Scangauge III Mount ('01-15 Tacoma) - Spiker Engineering - https://spikerengineering.com/product/scangauge-iii-mount-01-15-tacoma

Also cool gauges in X gauge's for the scangauge 3 was that it shows exact fuel level (still playing with that).

View attachment 3189393
Hi can you share how you ran the scanguage cable? Looks Ike it is coming out of the dash somehow

Hi can you share how you ran the scanguage cable? Looks Ike it is coming out of the dash somehow
I popped the side cover off and pulled back the door molding and then ran it under the dash. Pretty easy and nicely tucked away.

Just got one of these mounts. Because of my ocd I drilled a hole in the plastic plug for the grab handle and snapped it back in before mounting the bracket. Think it came out ok

20230131_072925.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom