Events/Trails Save The Date: Fall Crawl at the Cove in Gore, VA October 25th-27th! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys! Hoping somebody can help me out. I have a pic. of a beautiful beige 40 that was parked near the Gotham City encampment, such as it was. I introduced myself to its owner before I took pics. and he was a Keystone guy but I have forgotten his name. Can any of you help?

Sometimes I think I'm getting better at remembering names and then s*** like this happens.

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys! Hoping somebody can help me out. I have a pic. of a beautiful beige 40 that was parked near the Gotham City encampment, such as it was. I introduced myself to its owner before I took pics. and he was a Keystone guy but I have forgotten his name. Can any of you help?

Sometimes I think I'm getting better at remembering names and then s*** like this happens.

Thanks in advance!

That sounds an awful lot like me, but my cruiser is white and ugly 😜 but I remember chatting! In your defense the cruiser was covered in dirt so it probably looked a lot beiger than it is...

Pardon me!

✨Cygnus White✨

Thank you, Rick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom