Saturday, March 18th OHV Workday!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Everyone – Sorry I didn’t get this reminder out last week about the upcoming March 18th Workday. This Saturday we’ll begin installing trail signs along Forest Road 516 (the one that leads to Art Lilley), on Lakeview Trail, at Wolf Den TH, etc. Another project we may work on is the completion of the repair of the guiderail fencing on the Dickey Bell Trail. If anyone has a truck that can haul 12 ft long 6” x 6” timbers up to the zig zag fence on Dickey Bell Trail, please bring it on Saturday!!

Brock & I will meet you at 9 am at the Uwharrie Hunt Camp and from there we’ll split into 2 to 3 groups depending on how many volunteers make it. I know it’s St. Patrick’s Day Weekend, so I hope we have volunteers ready to work with Brock and I on the Saturday morning. Please bring your water and lunch and normal tools of drills, socket sets, shovels, rock bars, chainsaws if you’re certified with your chainsaw PPE, & sledgehammers. We’ll have augers and the signpost pounders, hardware and signs for the installation.

Thanks a lot. Bye - Terry

Hi Everyone – We’re still planning to do the OHV Workday this Saturday. We’ll need 1 group to help with finishing the fencing repairs on Dickey Bell Trail so if there is anyone that has a truck that can take the timbers up onto Dickey Bell Trail that will be here this Saturday, let me know. The other folks will work on installing signs on Wolf Den Road (FR516 – leads to Art Lilley & Falls Dam THs), and at Wolf Den Trailhead and on Lakeview Trail. Thanks a lot.

Below is the link to the weather forecast I just checked. Bye - Terry

Troy, NC 10-Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Channel | Weather.com - https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Troy+NC?canonicalCityId=b1ee827b26d6724e75555d843fa4d81232424b1aff87fc8dc47c43465f292d39

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom