Sat Jan 13th: CO EuroAsian Vintage Truck Meetup (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
CO EuroAsian Vintage Truck Meetup
Saturday, Jan 13th 2024
8am-10am

Our first one last month was thrown together in 7 days and the day after a snowstorm, but that didn’t stop people from coming out!
This is a curated event with a focus on the following old trucks:
Land Cruisers (100 series and older)
Sequoias (first gen)
4Runners (pre 2007)
Land Rovers (2007 and older)
G Wagons
Porsche Cayenne (first gen)
Lexus LX470s/GX470s
ML’s (First Gen)
Mitsubishi Monteros
Nissan Patrols
Izuzu Troopers/Vehicross

And similar vehicles. Think we left something out? PM me. Only thing we is no pick ups unless its say a variations of the above. Kinda going for that era when SUVs were trucks with real 4wd and built to last.

We’re at Caffinated Cow because of the concentration of said trucks in the area which is how it got started. They have a great selection of breakfast handheld items, good coffee, and more.

The Gazette caught wind of this and liked the idea so much they hunted me down last week, and well the story will print Friday in the paper and online the day before. Pretty safe to say there is a lot of old vintage truck guys still read the paper.

As you can imagine, this sort of curated event brings a very interesting, eclectic group of folks. We had c level execs with swanky restored vehicles to DYI guys with their own garage creations. We have even more coming this time now that they had more notice and the holiday season is over. Could easily have 20-30 trucks.

Questions? Feel free to PM me here or on our Instagram Profile (@coeuroasiantrucks). We have a group on Facebook as well for posting your vehicle or those you see around CO.

Hope to see some of you Saturday!
Jon

Alright..... since it's 5 mins from my house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom