SAS SAS #8 Official Page 08/05/2024-08/09/2024 (7 Viewers)

Vote for this years color for shirts and trail flags

• • Sky Blue

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • • Pollux Orange (vote for this please)

Votes: 49 55.1%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • • Capri Blue

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Booked 🤌

Heading up from Florida….
IMG_1442.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m SOOO happy to have this FINALLY work out! @ThatKOAGuy, Jeff, is willing to support our event and help make this flow for staff and for participants.
I just talked to Jeff on the phone. He is a very helpful and friendly guy. Got an RV spot for me. KOA for the win!

I'm in.

I’m in baby. There will be bourbon. I’ve expanded Bourbon Sponsorship through a new connection to Papas Pilar Rum and hope to add rum to the box of sponsored bourbon swag for the event. Thank you Casey/Tim and crew for organizing another great event. With any luck, Rocket Rory and I are gonna connect between now and August to get a new 2f that he built co dropped in my 60. He says it done, but he, Bowfin Patrick and I may need to hook up at Pats place to do some ice fishing and engine swapping…….

I’m in baby. There will be bourbon. I’ve expanded Bourbon Sponsorship through a new connection to Papas Pilar Rum and hope to add rum to the box of sponsored bourbon swag for the event. Thank you Casey/Tim and crew for organizing another great event. With any luck, Rocket Rory and I are gonna connect between now and August to get a new 2f that he built co dropped in my 60. He says it done, but he, Bowfin Patrick and I may need to hook up at Pats place to do some ice fishing and engine swapping…….
Right On Man! We will be bringing Vintage SAS #7 Bourbon back with us this year as the Raffle was cut short due to weather.

What site are you in? I need to make sure I come visit. :clap:

KC crew will be strong again. Tickets to Foo Fighters locked down for 8/3 and we’ll plan on seeing everyone at Classic Cruisers 8/4. Anyone needing tires….we’ll have those too 😉

IMG_1161.jpeg

It's me again, I apologize that we don't have more accommodations available for everyone including the Camping Cabins and Deluxe cabins.

I'm getting a lot of requests for cabins, we just don't have any available at this time.

I have made a note for 2025 to just go ahead and put all of those into your group to ensure you guys get the first shot.

I can add any of you to a waiting list for those site types for SAS8. If one opens up it will automatically let me know when one becomes available and you guys will have first dibs. If you'd like me to add you to a waiting list you have to give me a call as that can't be done online.

My number is in the signature below.

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom