Santiago Peak run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HEHEHE no worries man, all good! And on the turbo front, you always need a slow get-out-and-push 3FE and a tow strap around for something! hehe
No, no photo of you cooling your jet... just this one of you passing air out the stems. I just didn't feel right taking images of you in those moments... Next time - any situation - let the lens flair fly!

14780024639_b95d8673c4_z.jpg

UGH!!! Now I feel like an ass! BTW, thanks a bunch for making sure I didn't blow up my motor. ;)

BTW, I'm shocked to see no pics of my hood up and pouring water all over my radiator! That was half my day :p

Looks like a good turnout. I have been all along there on my mountain bike but not in my 80. Any issues with bike traffic?

Man, so many clean 80's most even have fender flares still attached! :hillbilly:

Also, I am down for a joshua tree run or any time you guys want to do cleghorn.

Shoot, i must be getting old like you Brent... it was only 14! You beat me dude. Still took 6 hours.... waaay too long!

Picture proof...
View attachment 932539

Circa 2006

I remember that one, we were able to get in on the Corona side not too long before they closed it for good.

Nice Pics Dylan, thanks for posting.

Looks like a good turnout. I have been all along there on my mountain bike but not in my 80. Any issues with bike traffic?

Man, so many clean 80's most even have fender flares still attached! :hillbilly:

Also, I am down for a joshua tree run or any time you guys want to do cleghorn.

We only passed two mountain bikers. It has been a while since I rode to the top, I think I will have to do that again soon.

We had plenty of motocross bikes tho!

After looking at Rodney's (GCRAD1) night pic I was wondering about when we could all do a night run. Too gnarly???
Not cool???? Risky???

Well. Funky end to our Santiago run. We all kind of split into several groups. Some of us kept going straight as soon as we hit the paved road. Some of us made that sharp right turn. I was amping to get home. I had told my wife I would be home much earlier. So I was looking for the fastest way to Ortega. Maybe I missed it, but too bad we didn't have the chance to hang out after the run and shoot the s***. Maybe next time.

Btw. I found a few screws on the floor of my truck that had come loose from all the shaking. Makes me wonder about the rest of the nuts and bolts keeping my truck intact. Hhhmmmmm........

Those "motocross bikes" should be labeled "dual-sport bikes" as they all had license plates in tack. Don't want people to get the wrong impression that Saddleback is an open OHV Park. I have to look after my fellow bikers too.

We had plenty of motocross bikes tho!

Those "motocross bikes" should be labeled "dual-sport bikes" as they all had license plates in tack. Don't want people to get the wrong impression that Saddleback is an open OHV Park. I have to look after my fellow bikers too.

Just shows you how much I know about motorcycles! NOT! Thanks for the clarification.

anyone of you guys interested in T shirts to remember our santiago run? if you guys are then send me a high quality picture and we can get it printed on the T shirts!

we definitely need to do this again real soon...except my truck will be there next time around!

Yea, let's all plan a trip to South Coast Plaza so jtwopark can actually use his LC for its intended purposes. :flipoff2:

Yea, let's all plan a trip to South Coast Plaza so jtwopark can actually use his LC for its intended purposes. :flipoff2:
I will make you eat those words!! what an A whole!!!

anyone of you guys interested in T shirts to remember our santiago run? if you guys are then send me a high quality picture and we can get it printed on the T shirts!

I wish I had a picture of me pouring a 5gal Scepter over my radiator with the hood open or Dave on the ground replacing his shock.

Joey don't let socal join us next time! he is being a winnie!

does anyone have high res pictures of the group pic that everyone took? I would like to get a T shirt made so that everyone can see the cool printed T shirts.....i will put everyones MUD names minus Socalove....hahaha...cause he is a winnie!

Hey! At least my truck made it out there while yours was sitting under the cover :p

I'm always up for something. I am out of town about half the weekends but if I'm here I'm game!

I did this route last weekend with GCRad1, the owner of Yotamasters, and some other Toyota guys

10641152_10202602854577217_2815125327405859031_n.jpg

It was about 130 miles with only 15-20miles of pavement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom