SOLD San Jose - FJ80 ICON 3" Suspension (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ICON 1991-1997 Toyota Land Cruiser [80 Series] 3" Suspension System - Stage 1 - $1100.

I installed this lift and put about 500 miles and one wheeling trip on it before swapping out for J springs. My 4 door 40 build ended up being too heavy once I started adding people, trail spares, bumpers and booze. Buyer pays shipping, willing to drop off somewhere between San Jose and Lake Tahoe (80).

The kit is missing the front sway bar relocation kit, which costs $80 and is available from metal tech and other online stores.

IMG_5579.jpg

IMG_5584.jpg

IMG_5583.jpg

IMG_5582.jpg

IMG_5581.jpg

Very interested. Does the stage 1, 3" kit require extending brake lines and a spacer to level the driver's side?

Yes you need to extend brake lines and maybe .. the icon instructions tell you it may or may not and is vehicle dependant. They suggest you fit them and then remove them if you don't but you could always not fit them and then fit if you do. ICON recomend a 10mm spacer on the Left hand side.

Very interested. Does the stage 1, 3" kit require extending brake lines and a spacer to level the driver's side

Yes you need to extend brake lines and maybe .. the icon instructions tell you it may or may not and is vehicle dependent. They suggest you fit them and then remove them if you don't but you could always not fit them and then fit if you do. ICON recommend a 10mm spacer on the Left hand side.
Very interested. Does the stage 1, 3" kit require extending brake lines and a spacer to level the driver's side?
You are right the kit came with brake lines and a thin spacer that I did not install. I have the brake lines but can't find that spacer at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom