For Sale Icon Stage 6 Full Suspension for 08+ LC200 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
I bought an extremely low mileage LC200 from a dealer in Texas with the suspension installed. It's an Icon Stage 6 suspension in absolute brand new condition.

(08-UP LAND CRUISER 200 SERIES 2.5-3.5 - https://www.iconvehicledynamics.com/accessory/14507/Icon-Vehicle-Dynamics-08-UP-LAND-CRUISER-200-SERIES-2.5-3.5%22-STAGE-6-SUSPENSION-SYSTEM?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAj_CrBhD-ARIsAIiMxT9VXXm6vPn5EKhEtTQFZbX4xBAaaccRnaDk4NElN5TSBDoWaC8zRv0aAloYEALw_wcB).

The dealer provided documentation that the suspension has been on the vehicle for less than 1,000 miles. It is just too much suspension for my kind of driving. I bought the vehicle knowing i'd be pulling it off. I took delivery of the vehicle on Monday and had Impulse Offroad in Murray, UT go through the suspension top to bottom - the shop gave it a clean bill of health and saw no issues, wear, leaks, or anything negative whatsoever. I don't think this vehicle saw one mile of dirt since it'd been installed.

I am swapping this suspension out in the next few weeks and will have this ready for sale at that time. The vehicle is a 2016 with 38k miles on it, lived in Texas its entire life and candidly, had the cleanest undercarraige I've ever seen (this is the reason why I bought it).

I would like to resell this suspension, as it's in perfect condition. Please feel free to contact Impulse Offroad and inquire on their evaluation for questions.
$4000, cash only, local pick up only in North Salt Lake or buyer can coordinate shipping.

I will take more pictures once the suspension is removed.

Image 12-15-23 at 6.49 AM.jpeg

Image 12-15-23 at 6.49 AM (1).jpeg

I bought an extremely low mileage LC200 from a dealer in Texas with the suspension installed. It's an Icon Stage 6 suspension in absolute brand new condition.

(08-UP LAND CRUISER 200 SERIES 2.5-3.5 - https://www.iconvehicledynamics.com/accessory/14507/Icon-Vehicle-Dynamics-08-UP-LAND-CRUISER-200-SERIES-2.5-3.5%22-STAGE-6-SUSPENSION-SYSTEM?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAj_CrBhD-ARIsAIiMxT9VXXm6vPn5EKhEtTQFZbX4xBAaaccRnaDk4NElN5TSBDoWaC8zRv0aAloYEALw_wcB).

The dealer provided documentation that the suspension has been on the vehicle for less than 1,000 miles. It is just too much suspension for my kind of driving. I bought the vehicle knowing i'd be pulling it off. I took delivery of the vehicle on Monday and had Impulse Offroad in Murray, UT go through the suspension top to bottom - the shop gave it a clean bill of health and saw no issues, wear, leaks, or anything negative whatsoever. I don't think this vehicle saw one mile of dirt since it'd been installed.

I am swapping this suspension out in the next few weeks and will have this ready for sale at that time. The vehicle is a 2016 with 38k miles on it, lived in Texas its entire life and candidly, had the cleanest undercarraige I've ever seen (this is the reason why I bought it).

I would like to resell this suspension, as it's in perfect condition. Please feel free to contact Impulse Offroad and inquire on their evaluation for questions.
$4000, cash only, local pick up only in North Salt Lake or buyer can coordinate shipping.

I will take more pictures once the suspension is removed.

View attachment 3507434

View attachment 3507435
Hello! Are you only selling it as a complete set or would you just sell the shocks/struts/springs separately? I don’t need the billet UCA / trailing arms. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom