Parting Out San Diego, CA: 86' BJ70 (can spec) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Hello,

I am parting out an 86' BJ70 that is in my bone yard. Have all body parts still. Grey interior. One front seat left. Rear seat. Let me know what you are looking for.

Thanks,

Michael

20220414_134719.jpg
20220414_134730.jpg
20220414_134737.jpg
20220414_134811.jpg

Does this have a full float rear axle? If so interested. Pls PM me shipped to 75089

Yes Canadian spec truck lhd. However whole truck is not for sale just parts sorry.

Yes Canadian spec truck lhd. However whole truck is not for sale just parts sorry.
How much for the seat and is the alternator still there or did you sell the entire engine already? I am looking for a 24V alternator for a 13B-T engine, which I am pretty sure is the same for the 3B. But maybe this is a 12V truck?

Also, how much for parts required to convert a RHD truck to a LHD? I guess the dash board, steering column, steering box, steering linkage, etc.?
Yes all that and more. New holes in firewall relocation of brake and clutch and lines, usual battery relocation as well. If you have RHD and want to convert it, a lot of work (usually more than it is worth) only time I found it was needed was when driving down in mx.

Engine I am not parting out I will sell that whole with trany/transfer later.

Thanks,

Michael

Hello Everyone,

I am overhelmed with request for some of these parts and I am falling behind on replying, so I am hate to say it but I am going to have to suspend this post for a while, not enought time to deal with it right now. Sorry.

Thank You,

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom