SOLD San Antonio, TX: Terrapod RTTx XL roof top tent (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This tent is located in San Antonio and pick up is strongly recommended for the potential buyer.

Shipping something this large is not something I am willing to go through with this as freight. If you are a serious buyer within Texas, I can mount it on my cruiser and "mudship" it for a fee depending on the distance. You must be able to help me remove it at the final designation if that happens.

This tent is #12 out of the first #25 made I believe. It has seen some light use but still in excellent condition. It is currently stored in my garage. This version being an early build does not have the added lid rack on top of it. Not sure what the current configurations and options are these days but all of that is on the terrapod website. Personally I think it looks better without the lid rack. Has red rainfly.

These tents are being mounted on various vehicles. I am seeing them on various types of Jeeps, Toyotas, and even pickups. Terrapod's instagram page shows many example of uses. I was going back and forth about letting this one go but I really want a smaller tent being a solo camper if and when I do camp.

Things that came with it that will be part of the sale.
1) Terrapod brackets (set of 6)
2) Ladder
3) Red Rainfly w/ support rods
4) Terrapod bars (set of three)
5) ( Exped DeepSleep 7.5 Duo Mattress)

Asking $3,300. Not really interested in trades but if you have 70 series parts, try me.

tent1.JPG

tent2.JPG

tent3.JPG

tent4.JPG

tent5.JPG

bump for ya!

Gotta say, not everyone has a hardware size chart in their garage!!!

Haha. Thanks for the bump . It comes in very handy! Anyone can get one off Amazon.

Bump. If anyone has a Terrapod Solo and wants the larger RTTx XL instead. Contact me for a possible trade deal.

What was this mounted on?

It was mounted on my HZJ77 using Rhino Rack RL150 gutter mounts/bars.

IMG_5156.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom