For Sale San Antonio, TX: 2013 LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Black
I'm considering parting with my 2013 LX570. While the vehicle resembled a soccer mom mall cruiser when I bought her it didn't take long for me to make a few tasteful modifications to make her my own. She sports front and rear bumpers from Dissent, sliders from Slee, Icon wheels, Toyo RT 285/70r17, and a sensor lift. All work was performed by Duggy's Garage in Houston, TX. This is my daily driver with current mileage just shy of 199K.

$30K OBO.

Drivers Front Corner.jpeg

Drivers Rear Corner.jpeg

Passenger Front Corner.jpeg

Passenger Rear Corner.jpeg

Rear.jpeg

Last edited:
Say a person didn't want the communist fist on their bumper, how is that plate on the back bumper attached? Does the logo appear anywhere else on the bumpers/vehicle?

Does it have the 3rd row seating still?
Does it have any rust?
Has it been smoked in?
Has it had dogs riding in it?
Do you have any maintenance records?

Say a person didn't want the communist fist on their bumper, how is that plate on the back bumper attached? Does the logo appear anywhere else on the bumpers/vehicle?

Does it have the 3rd row seating still?
Does it have any rust?
Has it been smoked in?
Has it had dogs riding in it?
Do you have any maintenance records?
All you need is an allen wrench to remove the plate on the rear bumper. No other logos evident on the front or rear bumpers.
3rd row seats are still in there.
No rust.
Never been smoked in.
No dog copilots.
All maintenance done at the local Lexus dealership since I've owned it. I believe they can access service records going back to its original sale.

I plan on taking / posting additional pics tomorrow. Also, I just replaced the tires with BFG KO2's (285/70r17).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom