Saint Augustine, Florida (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
For Sale: 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 4-wheel drive Completely Stock and in Remarkable condition. Documented 92,000 miles. Copy of Clear Tittle from the State of VA where the vehicle was originally purchased 25-years ago and the Clear Tittle from FL where I now live. The vehicle was always pampered and well taken care of, in fact, it has never, ever been off-road, ever!

The vehicle was used most of its life as a second car, therefore the extreme low miles. It is only driven about 3,500 m.i year

Absolute NO RUST anywhere in the undercarriage or otherwise. (Feel free to have it checked out by a professional mechanic)
The body has few dings but nothing big. The Paint is mostly in great condition with some clear-coat issue on the rear hatch.
Inside the car: Headliner is in great shape, no rips, tears or stains. All the door inside panels are great. Only the driver's seat has leather damage, the rest of them are fine and the third seats have hardly been used. The original carpet in in very good condition except in the middle of the second seat section. All the power doors and windows work as well as the power sunroof (and no leaks). The power front seats do not work and are all the way back. All seat belt work and are very clean.
The engine runs great; transmission shifts as it should; no noises or vibrations of any kind. Newer Brakes.

List of OEM Accessories Installed:

Roof Rack
Rear Air Deflector
Trailer Hitch
Running Boards
Stainless Steele Exhaust System
Leather Seating including third seat

Recent Repairs:

Engine oil and filter.
Charcoal Canister.
Radiator Hoses and clamps
Heater Hoses and clamps
Water Heater Temperature Control Valve
Coolant/Flush
All Drive Belts
(4) Brand new Tires
Front and rear w/wipers
Spark Plugs.
A/C Receiver Dyer and Recharged A/C System.
Replace Front and Rear Differential Oil Seals. On and all, I just spent over $1,400 and I did all the work. (I'm a retired ASE Certified Master Technician w/37-yrs exp.

Note: The radiator and cylinder head gasket were replaced some years back.

Potential Future Repairs:

Small oil leak from Power Steering Pump. (Common Problem).
Small oil drips from oil pan gasket.

I'll included the following:

(2) Used Metal Rear light Guards.
(2) New Exhaust System Gaskets.
(1) New Radio Antenna Mast
(2) Spare NGK Spark Plugs.

This is the nicest vehicle you will find at a reasonable price. Whether you want it to drive it the way it is or to do a full restoration for investment or collection.
I'm asking $19,995.00
IMG_4747.jpg
IMG_4748.jpg
IMG_4750.jpg
IMG_4752.jpg
IMG_4753.jpg

Very nice! Any more interior shots?

Very nice! Any more interior shots?
Hi,
Yes, I've several of them. I'm new to this LC Forum and don't know exactly how to send you whatever many pics. you want. When I posted this add I was allowed only five of them. Please advise me how to proceed if you would like to get more than 5 pics.
Thank you

IMG_4775.jpg

IMG_4777.jpg

IMG_4903.jpg

IMG_4904.jpg

IMG_4905.jpg

Not sure about the 5-photos issue; ask @cmwoodworth, who recently put a BUNCH of photos in a for-sale post. You might want to get more specific on dates when work was done. If you say there's an issue somewhere--like the clearcoat on the hatch--show it. Maybe include a shot of the door tag (blot out the VIN if you like), dash area, engine, undercarriage etc. Don't do it for me (I just wanna see what mine looked like new)--do it to sell it. Put it on Craigslist, maybe Bring A Trailer too (some of those guys post hundreds of photos--and the BAT post is linked in the Mud post)...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom