Sad day? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Azca

If there is a harder way - I will find it...
Threads
Day of mixed emotions. The old lady got some new shoes :bounce: but she also turned 200k at 5:32 PM on Friday :(. That said the shoes look good on her! 315/75/13s Pro Comp XMT 2s.

That said she will be getting bypass surgery next week when I pull the engine! Addressing a few leaks that are terrible for a not so young and un-limber individual to do while the engine is still in the vehicle. Replacing all gaskets, including the HG, trans main seal and while it is out installing a Sequoia alternator, 2kw starter, timing chain, oil catch can, new condenser, evaporator and other A/C goodies, new coil, new cap and wires, blue fan clutch mod, wiring up some new lights, cleaning up the electrical system and extending the diff and locker breather tubes.

Should take me a day or two at the most ;).

I know how you feel, I passed 250k last week. Good luck with your rebuild! I think 3 days tops to get all that done ;)

I missed the actual rolling of the odometer, my son was driving at the time and we were engrossed in conversation. When we noticed the milestone had passed I had a lot of thoughts run through my mind. My son asked me how many more miles I thought the truck could go. I looked at him and said "Another 250k, but when that happens you'll be in this seat, your son will be driving, and I will be in the back!"

Day of mixed emotions. The old lady got some new shoes :bounce: but she also turned 200k at 5:32 PM on Friday :(. That said the shoes look good on her! 315/75/13s Pro Comp XMT 2s.

That said she will be getting bypass surgery next week when I pull the engine! Addressing a few leaks that are terrible for a not so young and un-limber individual to do while the engine is still in the vehicle. Replacing all gaskets, including the HG, trans main seal and while it is out installing a Sequoia alternator, 2kw starter, timing chain, oil catch can, new condenser, evaporator and other A/C goodies, new coil, new cap and wires, blue fan clutch mod, wiring up some new lights, cleaning up the electrical system and extending the diff and locker breather tubes.

Should take me a day or two at the most ;).

No need to be sad, she's just a cougar now. Mines been a cougar ever since I got her. She used to scare me, but now I realize she's just trying to keep me interested.:grinpimp::grinpimp:

Pfft...babes ye are!!

my hundo has 215kish on, i feel it has another 100k in it easily

I plan on keeping it until I can't drive. According to my boy, that is just about any day now.

Sounds like she will be performing like an 18 year old in heat once you are done! I hope you are up for it.:D

I have an engine stand available if needed for as long as it takes.

Thanks Phil! But I just bought a 1000 lb stand from Home Depot??? For around $90 bucks and delivered to my door I couldn't pass on it. I will be selling it afterwards though. I would hope that it is the first and last time I use it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom