Wanted Rust Free FJ60 Underbody Heat Shields (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LazarusTaxa

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm trying to clean mine up, but it might be a bit futile... If anyone has ones in good condition LMK.

THX

heat shields.jpg

I'm trying to clean mine up, but it might be a bit futile... If anyone has ones in good condition LMK.

THX

View attachment 3034210
C5A8311B-984B-44C7-9B7F-D801A243ACC5.jpeg
5E257646-64C3-49E1-83CE-B5B9A37195B4.jpeg
06EBBDEC-EEE4-4B31-B307-6D6FB1E530FD.jpeg
4FB58E00-9327-4363-8F12-EF624A7A126E.jpeg

Yours look pretty clean? I have these from an ‘83. I can clean them up with a scrub brush later this week and get you better photos? PM me your # and we can connect over text of that works.

View attachment 3034447

Yours look pretty clean? I have these from an ‘83. I can clean them up with a scrub brush later this week and get you better photos? PM me your # and we can connect over text of that works.

Those look pretty good.. would you happen to have the rear most one? Also, I think my front one (the long one in your pic) is OK..

Mine are alright.. but I split them in half and am soaking them in rust remover and finding some pinholes in the metal where it's rusted through. If clean ones exist, that might be easier.

Those look pretty good.. would you happen to have the rear most one? Also, I think my front one (the long one in your pic) is OK..

Mine are alright.. but I split them in half and am soaking them in rust remover and finding some pinholes in the metal where it's rusted through. If clean ones exist, that might be easier.
I will look. Do you have a photo of its shape?

Yeah, this one.. The rear most one..

Specifically, I'm looking for the two heat shields that have insulation sandwiched between them. Prob should have said that in the beginning

View attachment 3034799
Rear most shield did not survive, I can see the remnants of the shield and the bolts still installed in rear locations, so it must have rotted off. Looks like I only have the front and mid shield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom