Running 3FE Engine, Auto Trans & T-Case in GA. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1989 FJ62 Land Cruiser with a Running 3FE Engine smooth shifting Auto and T-case with 154,326 miles on them.

I'm asking $900 OBO for everything, the Running 3FE, Auto Transmission and Transfer Case.

I will separate.

Engine: $600 OBO
Transmission: $400 OBO
Transfer Case: $250 OBO

Items are located in Cumming GA.

You can hear the truck run and drive it if you'd like.

Thanks,
Greg Bennett

Here are some pictures.
Picturefdgd789trgfffddf%20025.jpg

Picturefdgd789trgfffddf%20030.jpg

I'm interested in the transmission. Do you have any history on the transmission or vehicle? I can come pick it up.

I'm interested in the transmission. Do you have any history on the transmission or vehicle? I can come pick it up.
No history on the truck. I picked the truck up for the front axle. It runs good and the transmission shifts fine.

any interest in selling the whole truck?
Sure, make me an offer. I'll be keeping the front axle. Other than the front axle I have no use for the truck.

You know, I need a 3fe - complete, but I am not sure how much it would cost to ship to 80525.

Any ideas?
I've got a buddy that can crate it for me so I'll ask him in a day or so how much it would cost to ship it.

Any ideas how much a 3fe weights?

when would be a good time to come look at the 3fe. Let me know i could come tomorrow if that would be ok with you. just give me a time frame and some directions.Thanks, Cole

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom