run Nov 7th and maybe 8th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

had a fun time lots of water and great people !!.
wish i could do the end o the month run but it is not in the cards.
thanks for the laughs guys ,next time that killer hill is mine! no more thinking just doing .
moose/mike

for the record, matt tried going up the hill at the lookout, and mike was way to serious about going down the same hill until i told him that if he tried, he would make it no matter what...because there was no backing up it once started, and it would only be an issue of how much carnage...

yeah, doable wayne on short wheelbase for sure, a heeper did it with 31's on a dry day according to Simon, my attempt was pure ass, had max psi on the tires and was just slidin on the wet rocks and dirt, squeelin like i usually squeel with the PS, lol... plus i took a differnt line that what simon suggested which for some reason at the time looked harder...meh, i'll try again when i'm back.

we can always do up some of your secret hills near the cruiser spa, that's IF people can swing it... checkin my december sched....keepin fingers crossed..

i hate to say this but i seen a jeep w/33s do the hill this summer.
so in theory a fj40 w/35s could.

i dont even want to try cuz of my lwb.

the line i pointed out might looked harder, but it was defently doable. anytime you want to go conquer ill come be witness. next time we'll air down your tires and hope for a dry day.

for the record, matt tried going up the hill at the lookout, and mike was way to serious about going down the same hill until i told him that if he tried, he would make it no matter what...because there was no backing up it once started, and it would only be an issue of how much carnage...

I just wanted to make it as far as Rome did so I could give him a hard time :p sadly I didn't even make it that far:frown: I think I just need to moose it a little more! or maybe some Crushers guidance "Stay Right" "what hard left?" :doh: There was for sure going to be some nasty carange if mike tried that hill. I had visions of having to pull mike down the hill!

Rome came really close to making it last time. Can we run those trails the weekend of dec 12-13th? or are we too close to snowmobile season? can't remember if that trail was an OFSC trail.

Wayne I am thinkin you could make this hill!

I Could also wheel Nov 23-25 if anyone is interested.

i hate to say this but i seen a jeep w/33s do the hill this summer.
so in theory a fj40 w/35s could.

i dont even want to try cuz of my lwb.

the line i pointed out might looked harder, but it was defently doable. anytime you want to go conquer ill come be witness. next time we'll air down your tires and hope for a dry day.

oh yeah! i'm soo game, just gotta find the friggin time!!

so yeah, that trail is good year round or do you have to lay off for the snowmobiles...? not that there's gonna be even a winter by the looks of it..lol.

well i dont want to step on anyones shoes, but the snowmobilers dont own the trail.

the trail is on crown land aka public land

and in defence, i always help maintain the trail when needed.

ive never gone in the winter. but id be down to go check it out.

count me in on that one ! love to do that trail in the snow ! lots of water /ice could be interesting . if the groomer has gone down the trail then you should stay off just my 2 cents . i will still come too !!
moose /mike

i agree if theres been a groomer on the trail, i dont want to be there. especially if there snowmobile bomming around.

im going up in a couple weekends...

im going up next weekend(dec5-6)
a nice day run is fine with me. if you guys want to camp out at the farm place, no problems there but its freaking freezing out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom