Rowher Trail Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
(YngTLCowner) Steve, Deborah and I went and did Rowher today. I just wanted to test out my new locker and we had a good time.

Most of it was recently graded so we took all the optional trails just to make it a little more fun.
Image-6DA7B1AAC50211D9.jpg

Image-6D756AEEC50211D9.jpg

Image-6D81189AC50211D9.jpg

Image-6D95F022C50211D9.jpg

Image-6DAFEF7FC50211D9.jpg

Steve, that's a nice cruiser, take care of it :grinpimp: ... We also went wheelin, lots of cruiserheads this time, I will post pics up tom. (hint....Drexx and Mando finally took out the "ULTIMATE 80" !!!)...

Today's trail run was very fun! We had a great time and James truck is just awesome especially now w/ the ARBs.

Just need to get that front ARB Bull bar on and a custom rear bumper! Thanks James for taking us around Rowher.

Steve

cc93cruiser said:
Steve, that's a nice cruiser, take care of it :grinpimp: ... We also went wheelin, lots of cruiserheads this time, I will post pics up tom. (hint....Drexx and Mando finally took out the "ULTIMATE 80" !!!)...
Robert,
I so wanted to go up there today and meet w/ all of you. We just couldn't make it. So we ended up going to Rowher and had a blast still. Hopefully, Deborah, James, and I will be able to make it up there soon and go do some wheeling w/ all of you guys.

If you can post some pics of the U80!!! I can't wait to hear from you guys how it performed.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom