Roverlanders founders dsy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sailor

Jackass of all trades
Threads
On Saturday at cloverdale agriplex. Much fun was had there last year! Good event.

wtf is dsy?

Cool right down the street I will need to go check it out. I thought in years past it was in the spring/fall?

A good friend of mine from Port Alberni is a Rover nut...haven't been able to convert him yet. He's taking the ferry over and I'll be picking him and a couple of his friends up and taking them to the event....................................in my 80 series...lol. :D

I dropped in on the event a couple years ago, seemed well done. The indoor venue is a good idea for January. The outdoor 4wd course looked like fun, plus the teeter-totter to enter building. Small things that made it a more 4wd oriented than your regular show and shine. Not sure what the insurance folk say about that portion of the event though.

Sorry- I was posting from my I phone, next time I'll spoon feed you two... lol! This is the best car club show I've been to in a while. Steiger- see you there...

Last year was good, but missed the outdoor 4x4 stuff though.

Roverlanders have a club run on Sunday as well. That would be the sunday that follows the saturday that founders day is on.

Rover's put on a good show, even saw several CC'ers lurking around :)

I was skunked on the raffle, but I kinda like how they do theirs. You put your ticket in the box for the item you would like to win.
I'll try and download some video from my phone I took of the see saw and ramp action. Brad was saying the ramp they were using could be available for us on Cruiser Days.

There were quite a number of 'Cruisers in the Agriplex parking lot... several HDJ, a 100, gas 80s etc... Great show well presented.

Pics....vids in upload process. This was a pretty cool home made slide out sleeping area and awning.

IMG119.jpg

IMG120.jpg

IMG121.jpg

Rover's put on a good show, even saw several CC'ers lurking around :)

I was skunked on the raffle, but I kinda like how they do theirs. You put your ticket in the box for the item you would like to win.
I'll try and download some video from my phone I took of the see saw and ramp action. Brad was saying the ramp they were using could be available for us on Cruiser Days.

I would have loved to go...had a meeting instead.

For the ramp, we need to know if mission heritage park will allow this but as I understand it, we would be insured for a ramp and even a teeter totter. Our policy limitations are time and speed.

Let's try to make the inclusion of one or both of these happen. Adds a fun and challenging aspect to the event. Let me know if I can help.. Could be educational as I am sure Lance will show off the underside of his truck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom