rolling dvd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
coupla tings from a noob/lurker

-has anyone (theoretically, as it could be illegal) disabled the park lockout on your OEM DVD changer? It would be cool to use going down the road - theoretically, of course, for the passenger to watch
-anyone done nav tv conversions on the stock unit?
-implemented a input for line-direct MP3 or XM on the stock changer or head unit?

have not seen these specifically addressed, but I'm a-guessin someone has been there

thanks

and although a noob, I love crushers, on my 5th and 6th ones, told the wif we would never be without one and god love her, she agrees

04 100
87 60

yuppers. my stock dvd player plays while my car is in motion. and i am fully aware it is illegal. thats why the windows are tinted. dark.

There's been a thread on it with a link to a diagram and or photos. Can't remember which.

I'd do a little searching.

b56tc said:
coupla tings from a noob/lurker

-has anyone (theoretically, as it could be illegal) disabled the park lockout on your OEM DVD changer? It would be cool to use going down the road - theoretically, of course, for the passenger to watch

04 100
87 60

I recently did this mod, see the link for info. Cut (2) wires and ground one of them. It allows DVD playback while in motion and more important to me was the ability to dial out (part of the bluetooth system on 04 and up) while in motion.
Linkie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom