RollerCam Custom IH8MUD straps (1 Viewer)

How many 9 ft straps would you buy?

Votes: 3 42.9%

Votes: 1 14.3%

Votes: 2 28.6%

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 10+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In light of their BF sale in the Stupid Question of the Day thread I emailed RollerCam about possibly making us custom polypropylene straps that says IH8MUD.

Their response:

“Love ih8mud !!

That is an interesting idea, and something that could potentially work,

On custom orders, the minimum lot size is 10,000 meters, which seems like a lot, but you would be surprised how fast you can go through it,

Thanks for the idea and let me know if there is any interest,

Eric”

Rollercam® Tie Down Straps and Ends | Cam Buckle Straps - https://www.rollercam.com/

If I do the math, that is approximately 3660 (9ft) straps. Since they are trying to get an idea of the interest on this I created a poll. I personally love the looped end but if you have a preference please let be known.

Lastly, I’m not sure on the licensing of the IH8MUD logo, so if this needs to be approved will that person please contact RollerCam.

Last edited:
I would have been in, but I just ordered a pile of their straps yesterday. Sorry.

In light of their BF sale in the Stupid Question of the Day thread I emailed RollerCam about possibly making us custom polypropylene straps that says IH8MUD.

Their response:

“Love ih8mud !!

That is an interesting idea, and something that could potentially work,

On custom orders, the minimum lot size is 10,000 meters, which seems like a lot, but you would be surprised how fast you can go through it,

Thanks for the idea and let me know if there is any interest,

Eric”

Rollercam® Tie Down Straps and Ends | Cam Buckle Straps - https://www.rollercam.com/

If I do the math, that is approximately 1,111 (9ft) straps. Since they are trying to get an idea of the interest on this I created a poll. I personally love the looped end but if you have a preference please let be known.

Lastly, I’m not sure on the licensing of the IH8MUD logo, so if this needs to be approved will that person please contact RollerCam.
Isn't that closer to 3660, 9ft straps? 10k meters is almost 33k feet.

I literally just found a spot for my spares or I’d be in for a few.

78D09775-0ADC-4743-ACE9-871A0FD3D601.jpeg

IMO it shouldn't be on us to drive their marketing investment. If they want to capture the ih8mud market (which is way larger than just the 200 section), they can invest in a roll of branded material for marketing purposes, get a vendor account, and sell it sitewide. Maybe even in partnership with the site mgmt team.

IMO it shouldn't be on us to drive their marketing investment. If they want to capture the ih8mud market (which is way larger than just the 200 section), they can invest in a roll of branded material for marketing purposes, get a vendor account, and sell it sitewide. Maybe even in partnership with the site mgmt team.

I wish that were the case, but trying to entice them to join isn’t going very well due to the fact that only 4 people are interested in just the 200 section.

I do like their straps and have quite a few already but I could justify a couple more if they ever come to fruition 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom