Rock Auto Closeouts on FJ-40 Parts..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I thought there were some good deals in here.

Check it out if you need Brake Parts, Gasket Sets, Hoses, Seals, etc.

Wholesaler closeouts for your 1974 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER

Disclaimer: As people have pointed out, it's a tricky gimmick (it's not SPECIFICALLY for a '74 FJ-40).... But I felt I got some deals...

From the email I received.....

We have a limited number of wholesaler closeout parts available for your 1974 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER and possibly other vehicles you work on. Wholesaler closeout parts come from manufacturers, retailers or distributors who, for whatever reason, decided to reduce or liquidate inventory. We pay less for these parts and can offer them to RockAuto customers at bargain prices. Some of these products were discontinued by manufacturers and may be hard to find after these closeout parts are sold. If you're planning for future repairs or if you've postponed maintenance, now is a great time to buy the parts you need!

Rocky

Last edited:
I thought there were some good deals in here.

Check it out if you need Brake Parts, Gasket Sets, Hoses, Seals, etc.

Wholesaler closeouts for your 1974 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER

From the email I received.....

We have a limited number of wholesaler closeout parts available for your 1974 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER and possibly other vehicles you work on. Wholesaler closeout parts come from manufacturers, retailers or distributors who, for whatever reason, decided to reduce or liquidate inventory. We pay less for these parts and can offer them to RockAuto customers at bargain prices. Some of these products were discontinued by manufacturers and may be hard to find after these closeout parts are sold. If you're planning for future repairs or if you've postponed maintenance, now is a great time to buy the parts you need!

Rocky

I really like Rock Auto, but the first item they list is A/C seals for a 74 ?? I don't remember that A/C was an option back then?

I really like Rock Auto, but the first item they list is A/C seals for a 74 ?? I don't remember that A/C was an option back then?

X2

Automatic transmission filter, blower relay, relay radiator fan.

None of these on a 74 FJ40. No model or year of Land Cruiser for these parts. I think this is everything for any Land Cruiser and it's up to you to figure if your vehicle can use it.

Maybe.

Most of us check our parts before we buy them anyway.....

I apologize for Rock Auto's misleading title, but I got 2 Rear Brake Drums for $25 each (there are no more left).

I think the Drum Brake Cylinders look pretty reasonable at $13, and $28.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom