RLC Ozark NF Adventure - April 1st,2nd,3rd 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, the idea would be a base camp where people can stay in a cabin or camp. I'm a cabin guy.

Mulberry Mountain - Lodge & Cabin Rental - Arkansas Ozark Mountains

Scott and I went ahead and reserved 2 cabins at Mulberry Mountain Lodge. One holds 8 and the other 6, but is probably more realistic for 4. I know most people want to camp, which they have camping available. We reserved the River Cabin and Pop and Granny's. We can always cancel, but wanted to go ahead and get something reserved so we aren't left with nothing.

I and a bunch of guys rented that Star Cabin I and II several years ago. It was pretty nice. There's a barn attached to it where you can grill, be out of the rain if needed, wrench on a vehicle or ATV, etc.

I and a bunch of guys rented that Star Cabin I and II several years ago. It was pretty nice. There's a barn attached to it where you can grill, be out of the rain if needed, wrench on a vehicle or ATV, etc.
Thanks. I thought that was the one, but I couldn't remember.

Unfortunately I didn't get the cabin I tried to book... So that puts me in tent city more than likely... Turners bend has some cabins... Not sure on availability... I figure I'm better off and safer to stay at the mulberry mountain base camp site... I can sleep in the suburban... Like the old roughing it days

Unfortunately I didn't get the cabin I tried to book... So that puts me in tent city more than likely... Turners bend has some cabins... Not sure on availability... I figure I'm better off and safer to stay at the mulberry mountain base camp site... I can sleep in the suburban... Like the old roughing it days

Am I correct in assuming that Lance has 1 cabin secured?

I am going to continue the search. Which one did you get? I will see if anything else is near. Otherwise, looks like it will be a tent
Pop and Granny's Cabin is the one I reserved.

did you guys check this ?? its pretty spacious ive stayed there a couple times

Riverside Retreat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom