RLC LR Area Meeting - Every 3rd Thursday of the month (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Since we missed the meeting this week, what about next week, the 23rd?

I'm out. I'll be headed out of town for Thanksgiving. Y'all have fun!

Guessing we should put this off... I might not be able to go me self.

If there is a last minute plan to meet, please post it. I got a hall pass that wasn't expected.

We need to get back to our regularly scheduled meetings. Wednesday the 18th should be the next one if I'm thinking right. Who's in?

Should work fine with me

Where y'all want to go?

I should be able to make it after missing the last few.

They have a really basic menu so you might want to check it out and see what you think

Pizza is always good with me

Pizza is good! Never been to Hideaway yet.

The next Central AR meeting will be Wednesday, 1/18, at 6:00. This month will be at Hideaway Pizza in NLR.

Google Maps

If a different day works better for most, I'm open to moving the meeting day off of Wednesdays if we need to.

I'd also like to try this format for this year: each quarter we have a restaurant meeting, a wrenching meeting, and a visit a business/shop meeting. So January is at Hideaway, February could be at my house or another members house to do a specific project, and the March meeting could be at an offroad business/shop (I know of 2 that would probably be on board with this). Thoughts on this format? Anyone lurking want to volunteer their business/shop for a meeting one month? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom