RLC LR Area Meeting - Every 3rd Thursday of the month (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am planning on being there tonight. I have only been their once. Food was good. Beer was good. I am not positive, but I got the impression that they make smaller batches and rotate the selection more than others. The beer I tried was good. There were enough to choose from to suit most folks. I think the brown ale was the one I liked the most.

Well Shoot, Got my schedule mixed up and missed meeting. Great meeting you guys last month. I was planning on driving the LC. Figured out the problem with it stalling. Wire from crank sensor was rubbing on pulley and intermittently shorting out. Just got back from Ouray Colorado...that place is LC heaven. Anyway see you guys next month.
Vince

It was a good meeting tonight. We sat outside and it was good to go. Inside seemed really loud to me, but I have messed up hearing though. The beer choices were good and they have small 8oz options. There was some part swapping going on in the parking lot afterwards lol. I'm looking forward to next month's meeting.

Sorry you missed us Vince. Glad to hear you got your Cruiser running again, and you Ouray trip sounds interesting.

Sorry I missed the festivities...gonna head over to Rebel Kettle Saturday evening...any recommendations fellas? Beer/Food specific?

Eli

We all ordered a wide array of their 8oz beer options. Nice if you want to try a few different ones. They had a key lime sour that was different but good. I had one called pitch white that I was not a fan of. The brown ale was also good. I ordered the bratwurst and thought it was good. Everyone else ordered burgers.

Burger good. Brown ale was good. Key lime sour was definitely different but good. They were busy when we were there. I went by tonight and the parking lots around the place were full. Place had to be SRO. I didn't feel like fighting the crowd tonight, but folks looked like they were having a good time.

Thanks fellas!

Meeting this Wednesday? What are you guys feeling? The new JJ's in WLR or back to the Rebel Kettle? Open for suggestions...

I enjoyed rebel kettle and I hear they have a new food menu. But I'm also open to anything. I just like to eat.

:beer:

I enjoyed rebel kettle and I hear they have a new food menu. But I'm also open to anything. I just like to eat.

:beer:
I had lunch there the other day and there is a new menu. Burger list looked the same. I think they mainly expanded the menu. It didn't appear that they dropped much.

I am out on the meeting this month. I have to go to NWA for work.

Looks like I'll be available.

Rebel Kettle at 6?

Fun meeting. It was me, Jason, Josh, Jonathan, Vince and Tony. Glad to see everyone and I appreciate you coming and hanging out.

I really liked the Rebel Kettle. Great Burger and fries along with some excellent beer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom