RLC Classifieds (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone interested in a super heavy duty bike rack?

I have the 4 bike configuration and about 3 different hitch attachments so can work with or without swingout.

It is just to heavy for my wife to use with the bikes. So going a different route. But if you want ground clearance while taking bikes not sure if anything in US market compares.

Located in Hot Springs

$500

I'm selling a set of wheels and tires if anyone's interested. Located in NWA but will be in Central AR on Saturday the 19th and can deliver in the Conway/Greenbrier area. Posted on the Classifieds: Tire & Wheel section, but I've also got it on FB Marketplace with more photos:

If that link doesn't work, I'll try to get a proper one posted. Thanks!

I'm on the hunt for a short bed for a 84-88 4x4 mini truck in good condition. If you have or know of one for sale, please message me. I'm in Central AR and am willing to travel pretty far for the right one.

Thank you,
Erin

Last edited:
Anyone interested in a super heavy duty bike rack?

I have the 4 bike configuration and about 3 different hitch attachments so can work with or without swingout.

It is just to heavy for my wife to use with the bikes. So going a different route. But if you want ground clearance while taking bikes not sure if anything in US market compares.

Located in Hot Springs

$500
Still have it.....lets make a deal

Posted some more wheels and tires for sale at the link above. Located in Bentonville/Lowell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom