SOLD Northwest Arkansas: 33x10.50R17 Goodyear Wrangler MTR (Kevlar), Toyota 17" Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner
Selling a set of four Goodyear Wrangler MTR with Kevlar mounted to Toyota 17" wheels. Size is 33x10.50R17. The tires have some signs of wear, but still lots of tread left. It does feel like they have some minor flat spots, but they typically go away after a few minutes of driving. The wheels are in good condition overall with obvious signs of paint chipping and a few scratches from offroad use. There are only two hub caps pictured, but I will have all four when they sell. These have been awesome offroad! Not looking to sell separately. Located in the Bentonville area but I don't mind traveling within a ~2 hour driving range to get them to you. This is also posted on Facebook and Craigslist.

Asking $750 OBO. Please no low ballers. Thanks!

IMG_0828.JPEG

IMG_0865.JPEG

IMG_0868.JPEG

IMG_0871.JPEG

IMG_0876.JPEG

Selling a set of four Goodyear Wrangler MTR with Kevlar mounted to Toyota 17" wheels. Size is 33x10.50R17. The tires have some signs of wear, but still lots of tread left. It does feel like they have some minor flat spots, but they typically go away after a few minutes of driving. The wheels are in good condition overall with obvious signs of paint chipping and a few scratches from offroad use. There are only two hub caps pictured, but I will have all four when they sell. These have been awesome offroad! Not looking to sell separately. Located in the Bentonville area but I don't mind traveling within a ~2 hour driving range to get them to you. This is also posted on Facebook and Craigslist.

Asking $750 OBO. Please no low ballers. Thanks!

View attachment 3363703

View attachment 3363704

View attachment 3363705

View attachment 3363706

View attachment 3363707
Additional photos:

IMG_0864.JPEG

IMG_0867.JPEG

IMG_0872.JPEG

IMG_0875.JPEG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back