RIP BOB GARRETT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wct49

POWERED BY AMEX
GOLD Star
Threads
Mr. Bob Garrett died of a heart attack last night. One of the true gentleman wheeler.
Remember his family in your prayers.

RIP Mr. Bob

bob garrett.jpg

Heart breaking. The last hand I shook before leaving the park last Sunday. Was telling him how I hated we didn't get to wheel together at Crawl. Feels a lot worse now.

:(

That is too bad. I saw him at the Crawl this year. Prayers for his family.

Trailed to several events with Bob and could always count on him on the rocks. Cooper spent more time riding with Bob than with me, he would always hop in the truck with Bob.

Services will be 2:00 October 25
North Dallas Funeral Home
2710 Valley View Lane
Farmers Branch, TX 75234

PM me for any additional info.

Perry

Had the opportunity to meet and wheel with him last year at crawl. Great guy. He is missed...

Very sad to hear. Prayers for his family and friends.

He was always ready to wheel. Glad we had a chance to see him again at the crawl. He will be missed.

He helped me load Saturday night and we had some trail story talk.
He told me about his recent Cali trip in the 80 and his propane conversion.

I have always enjoyed talking to Bob because he always felt so Toyota genuine.
I never knew about his early TLCA days until after he's gone... very sad b/c those would be great stories for everyone to hear.

Haven't been on in a while but thought I'd say a word or two. I could always count on one name to be on the Crawl registration list every year. That name was Bob Garrett. He will continue to be on that list as long as I am the President of this club and I will pay his registration that we will donate to whatever charity we choose for that year. Got chance to chat with Bob this past Crawl while we ate lunch one day. Super cool guy and he will be missed! I know he's probably already found all of the cool trails in heaven! RIP Bob Garrett!

Folks each event I saw him at he would grin & say "hey clutchee"…. then just chat.
He was such a chilled individual & just quiet.
Bob you will be missed!

This was to be shown at Bob's service today. His wife decided not to show it, said it would be too hard on her to see it. Thanks to all the Cottonland guys for the kind words for Bob.

Awesome vid Jeff! Figure out how to show it at the Round-Up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom