Ring and Pinion Issues

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by CruisinGA, Aug 24, 2003.

1. CruisinGA

CruisinGA

I ordered a new R&P a while ago from Randy's, its from their value gear line and I have a new yoke as well.
    It is fine splined, my old one is coarse. (that shouldn't really matter though since I have a new yoke)
    The real problem is that the pinion gear doesn't fit right, can't be adjusted. My mechanic said it looks like it was meant for a later year. Anyone have any ideas?
    The other problem is that I WANT MY DAMN CRUISER BACK! I got new tires the day I took it to the mechanics and now it looks to be another week before I get it back, I'm about to go insane since I should have had it back 4 days ago.
    Does anyone know of a local place (Atlanta GA) where I could get a stock 4.11 R&P? If not I get to really bitch at Randy's and get them to get me the right goods damn fast.
    (Tomorrow is the first day of school, its pretty important to a highschooler to be drivin his pride and joy to school the first day) :D ::)
    Any ideas?

2. CruisinGA

CruisinGA

It looks like David AKA DD113 is going to hook me up! (At least temporarily) :D
    Thanks David! :D
    I just gotta show up them BFG mudders on that heep tomorrow! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.