Required Timer Control Valve 2LTE Fuel Pump (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,
The timer control valve on my LJ78 Prado fuel pump is giving me problems.
here is a pic on an Australian forum

22100-5B3001.jpg

The part no is 23010-54030

the check engine light is on and i got a code 12.
I have driven it with the light on, and the engine revs up and down and rattles when advanced timing kicks in.

Who can i contact for a used part, is someone parting out an engine.

thanks
Ali C.

Can't say about getting used parts for it. You might try ATEB in Burnaby or Mustang Connection in Armstrong BC. Both have had numerous parts vehicles. Or shoot Crushers a PM. He's had experience with this engine and may even have some used parts lying around. For new parts, you could try John Hamilton at Rocky Mountain Imports in Victoria. Have you tried asking at a couple local diesel injection shops. Looks like a BoscheVE pump. If so, any Bosch diesel licensed shop should be able to get you the parts and / or service it. You will need to give them the info off your injector pump build plate.

I just had the code 12 pop up on my 1991 surf 2lte. But my problem is much different. I'm losing power like someone is applying the e brake when a load is applied or I am going up a hill. Seams like a boost issue to me tho

I just had the code 12 pop up on my 1991 surf 2lte. But my problem is much different. I'm losing power like someone is applying the e brake when a load is applied or I am going up a hill. Seams like a boost issue to me tho
Did you find the problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom