Replacement window run source for 60-series trucks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can find it on Canadian Amazon, but they won't ship to the US. I'm probably going to ship it to a friend in Canada who will forward it

Rock Auto has the Precision stuff which in nice quality. They also have all the door seals if needed:

1689954088979.png

My rear windows work strong and perfectly when the runs are removed but I bought both the precision unflocked and the Amazon flocked and the rear window binds and slows way down again, the window doesn’t have any play like it’s misaligned, has anyone else had this happen? I was hoping my window problem would be a thing of the past

My rear windows work strong and perfectly when the runs are removed but I bought both the precision unflocked and the Amazon flocked and the rear window binds and slows way down again, the window doesn’t have any play like it’s misaligned, has anyone else had this happen? I was hoping my window problem would be a thing of the past
Mine got a lot better with time. When I first installed them I could barely move the window up and down. Now they work fine after breaking in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom