Reefmonkey - Merch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some variations on a theme:

e2b26bb056fb75fc8c332d3214237f19_720x.jpg
d61313cbdef53d490a7f353bd6c6cd26_720x.jpg
0d319cb7734783ea69ebaf883cafe713_720x.jpg

Gold_Hat_portrayed_by_Alfonso_Bedoya.jpg

So a couple new shirts.... and by couple, I mean several hundred new possible made to order shirts.

We now have a "Value" collection of shirts. These are the tshirt snob's favorite. They're lightweight, soft blended cottons or tri-blended fabrics, but by putting smaller single sided prints on them, I'm able to keep the cost right around $20.

TONS to choose from. With lots of colors and sizing from XS to 3XL

You "classic fit" guys will want to size up on these shirts. These are the bicep hugger shirts that thin guys are big fans of. Typically they're a lot more expensive.

And you can still use your "IH8MUD" coupon code for another 10% off...

While you're there, please feel free to buy a few of our not so value oriented shirts and hats as well :)

Lots of more and more new stuff. I can now get Richardson 112 hats and will be listing a ton of them soon.

Also warm up with some sweatshirts. Including some right around $20. For a custom DTG printed blended cotton heavyweight sweatshirt?!! Yep. Well... Like $22, but whatever.

I'm sporting my Upstate Cruisers shirt again today. Thank you.

Pretty long since I last updated. LOTS of new stuff - as expected.

New Tshirts, new badges.... Just easier to tell you just go check it out. Keychains, Patches, shirts, hats, shower curtains, pillows, and more hats.... just lots and lots and lots of damn hats...
Lots of new 4 Wheel drive stuff. Blankets, hats, beanies, you name it.

So the first batch of high thread count embroidery Richardson 112's came in. I can get these in 77 different colors with TEQ and Rising Sun logos. I can actually get them in a ton of other patterns/camo/realtree as well - just didn't want to spend all day listing them... These are some seriously nice custom hats. Send me a note to customize yours today. Or buy one off the shelf:

Rising Sun:

TEQ:

I can get both of these styles of embroidery done on:

Carhartt hats, jackets, shirts, etc
Patagonia jackets/hoodies
New Era Hats
Nike apparel and hats
Champion
And many more... Just shipped a very nice 2XL Carhartt Crowley Jacket today. SUPER nice neoprene style jacket.

DSC_0035.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG
DSC_0042.JPG

What kind of heartless bastard doesn’t get a stocking for their Toyota? I mean you’ve got one for the damn dogs don’t you?

Custom stockings available too. Just $5 gets extra gets you a name, photo, you name it.

Printed, Cut and Hand stitched in North Carolina

:)

DC40BA06-F1C6-434D-9294-F1D6F2E9512B.jpeg
61E116EB-D119-41BD-8082-92A696945CCA.jpeg

Any Mud discount code?

Bump for the Upstate. Thank you. I'm wearing it now.

Thanks! Wash them on cold and avoid the hot dryer and they should stay crisp and sharp. Or beat them up with heavy cycles if you like the aged look. Either way. :)

I'm sporting my Reef Monkey shirt today. Thank you again.

I basically gave up updating this thread because I got busy. But there’s so much new stuff.

New keychains
Tons of new artwork (gallery wraps)
New blankets
New Mousepads
Lots of new shirt designs
New Xmas themed swag

You name it.

F8AF6362-D74D-4903-8318-364F1AFD5524.jpeg
951F6DC1-114B-4363-AFD7-11DE1704E40A.jpeg
BEFEEDC4-30C9-4C1E-BFC7-24588D461485.jpeg
9DC11AC0-4AD8-4995-B79C-DD0EDDB0B4EA.jpeg

Another bump because I was just talking about you and your merchandise. You've got even more new goodies. :clap:

2 new partnerships since I've last posted. First, the artwork of Alex Cortani. You've seen his photos in pretty much every Toyota Trails magazine. He's been photographing the Carolina Relic Run since the beginning and we're now offering his works. Alex Cortani - https://reefmonkey.com/collections/alex-cortani - offering lower cost versions (poster prints) as well as framed art.

Also, another collaboration with a fellow Cruiser head Yukon Kit we're now offering his custom made metal signs. The first of which has been a big hit, with another sign coming soon. Check it out here: Toyota Land Cruiser Vintage Metal Sign by K2 Signs 'Authorized Parts and Services" - https://bit.ly/3s3SlEX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom