SOLD Reduced again!! 1984 RN60 4x4. 22r, 5 speed - $6500 Inland Empire, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Minitruck
Mileage
Color
Blue
beea243c_1ec6_442f_bb8a_1cc83eefe441_cbf76a738c857620fc6f18219cc03bb32801e1f4.jpeg

69488458_278e_4bef_9a50_2fb91f884171_ab6aeef3ddb4648b46b33a68f2008f7b4f82bfcc.jpeg

Doesn’t look like much, but it’s got it where it counts and everything works. I mean everything!

I got this truck a couple years ago and have been going through it since. Selling only because I have a chance to upgrade to a Land Cruiser and can’t keep both.

Originally sold in Durango, CO and lived there most of its life. Has the HAC still on it. Truck is 100% stock with the exception of a few minor upgrades. Runs great and I have the title and smog cert in hand. Ready to work, wheel, whatever.

I’m listing here as I want it to stay in the community if possible. It’s a great little truck with very minimal rust and these are getting hard to find.

Good Stuff:

All new brakes
Totally rebuilt rear diff and axles with all koyo and Nachi bearings
All fluids replaced
All new cooling sysytem with Aisin water pump and aluminum koyorad radiator
New LC wheels and tires, purchased at the dealer and powder coated grey
Bed-off rust treatment and painting of frame
Rebuilt steering box
All new shocks
Sweet vintage Warn bull bar with winch plate
Several bins of extras
Just passed smog a couple weeks ago
168k miles shown, can’t confirm if actual
SR5 cluster upgrade and 4Runner dash binnacle
Correct am/fm radio works great
More I’m sure I’m forgetting

Full disclosure stuff:

The cluster has been replaced with an SR5 110 cluster with an 85mph face on it, so the speed is not accurate.

CA buyers: It was really close on smog this time, so you might need to replace the cat before it gets done again in 2 years.

Urban camouflage paintwork, lots of patina and little body dings.

No frills. The truck only has one belt and no power anything. No AC.

When it’s not fully warm, the egr actuator is a little stiff, which causes some hesitation until it warms up good.

Front axle could probably use a service. It weeps a little on the balls, not bad by any means. I was waiting for it to get worse before tackling.

Seeps and leaks from the engine, but not really enough to stain the driveway. Maybe a drop every couple days.

Haven’t treated and painted the front suspension yet, but that lets you see the original condition.

Feel free to PM me with questions.

Last edited:
Or maybe not!! You’re welcome. :)

JGR JDM Black w/White Inlay Japanese Number Manual 5 Speed Shift knob M10x1.5 M10x1.25 M8x1.25 M12x1.25 https://a.co/d/3Jbgurj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom