Red line's FJ-25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

now you really suck...i'm still trying to find a big window.

I know where there might be another, it needs rebuilt. Im sure you can handle that!

I took the tank out for a good cleaning, and put in a new fuel filter this weekend! Just trying to do a little at a time!

purdy!

IMG_2943.jpg

Cruiser gods ought to be happy. I took off the nasty rear bumper today.
I also found the factory tail Light brackets inside. Removed the swing out tire carrier!! I think I'll be taking the trans out this winter and rebuilding it. Must get it ready for next season! Also going to build some factory repop bows!!

RLMS said:
Cruiser gods ought to be happy. I took off the nasty rear bumper today.
I also found the factory tail Light brackets inside. Removed the swing out tire carrier!! I think I'll be taking the trans out this winter and rebuilding it. Must get it ready for next season! Also going to build some factory repop bows!!

They are never happy without pictures; they are demanding deities.

So It's been years since I got anything done on Mildred! Yesterday my boys and I had to get out of the house. So we took the OE radiator out, in prep for a boil, clean and hopefully paint. Also showed them how to build a new fuel line. and put a good used fan on. The original had 2 blades left... I ended up finding early 40 rear jump seats that have been redone decades ago with a sweet rustic green vinyl. Installed those for a random "patina" trend! Every year my goal is to get her on the road for the Rising sun rally, but that always seems to elude...

Justin

IMG_7959.JPG

IMG_7962.JPG

IMG_7961.JPG

IMG_7968.JPG

"I did a thing" Trans removal. Hopefully this year we will have time to rebuild the trans and t-case, PERHAPS get her on the road!!!

IMG_4331.jpg

IMG_4332.jpg

IMG_4333.jpg

IMG_4335.jpg

IMG_4337.jpg

IMG_4338.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom