Red 89 FJ62 on Dallas Craigslist.....whose is it? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.octagonmma.com
Anybody here selling that rig? I'm pushing to finish my '88 62 and my '75 40. I'm lacking a rear drivers quarter panel and lower tailgate assembly (see pic). The FJ40 needs an engine. I wanted to reach out and see if you guys have a line on any parts rigs out there. I can buy a whole vehicle to scavenge if necessary, then part out the rest. I am looking on Mud but pickings have been slim.......e-mail me if you do have info. Seems like every 62 I find out there locally someone wants $10,000 for, bone stock! Need some help here, guys!

Blue is mine and shows the crunched area. Silver 60 shows what I need.

Thanks!

Alex

Last edited:
Yeah, I hear you. Probably the time of year.

Used cruiser prices are a bit of a mystery, although each year there are less and less in great condition.

I would think you could find what you looking for in the parting out section of the classified - click here....or just post an ad in the wanted section.

Good luck, and hope you find your parts. :cheers:

FJ60 parts

I am new to the FJ community. I just got an 83 FJ 60 last month. Looking forward to getting into the sport. But you want to know where you might find some parts. I found a guy near Austin,Tx that has an 83 FJ 60 that he is parting out. His name is Mark and his cell # is 512 922-1303. He is supposed to be sending me an air dam that fits above the front bumper, but I haven't heard from him yet, so I can't vouch for the source. I found him on Craigs List Austin. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom