Red 89 FJ62 on Dallas Craigslist.....whose is it?

alex e

SILVER Star
Website
www.octagonmma.com
Anybody here selling that rig? I'm pushing to finish my '88 62 and my '75 40. I'm lacking a rear drivers quarter panel and lower tailgate assembly (see pic). The FJ40 needs an engine. I wanted to reach out and see if you guys have a line on any parts rigs out there. I can buy a whole vehicle to scavenge if necessary, then part out the rest. I am looking on Mud but pickings have been slim.......e-mail me if you do have info. Seems like every 62 I find out there locally someone wants $10,000 for, bone stock! Need some help here, guys!

Blue is mine and shows the crunched area. Silver 60 shows what I need.

Thanks!

Alex

Last edited:
Used cruiser prices are a bit of a mystery, although each year there are less and less in great condition.

I would think you could find what you looking for in the parting out section of the classified - click here....or just post an ad in the wanted section.

Good luck, and hope you find your parts. :cheers:

FJ60 parts

I am new to the FJ community. I just got an 83 FJ 60 last month. Looking forward to getting into the sport. But you want to know where you might find some parts. I found a guy near Austin,Tx that has an 83 FJ 60 that he is parting out. His name is Mark and his cell # is 512 922-1303. He is supposed to be sending me an air dam that fits above the front bumper, but I haven't heard from him yet, so I can't vouch for the source. I found him on Craigs List Austin. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom