Recommended Lights for ARB Combo bar - round offroad lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys,

I am hoping someone out there has figured the latest and greatest round light for the ARB combo bull bar. I believe they would be around 7 to 8 inches. The ARB LEDs look incredible but at 725 each, they are outside the budget.

What do you run and would you recommend them? Looking in the $300 to $400 range for 2 with harness and switch.

Thank you in advance,

uzj100

Bad picture but you get the idea

1413920512243.jpg

Guys,

I am hoping someone out there has figured the latest and greatest round light for the ARB combo bull bar. I believe they would be around 7 to 8 inches. The ARB LEDs look incredible but at 725 each, they are outside the budget.

What do you run and would you recommend them? Looking in the $300 to $400 range for 2 with harness and switch.

Thank you in advance,

uzj100

Not sure why the request for "round" lights. If you want modern, hi output LED's and don't want to spend ARB money, get a LED light bar and you will be very happy. We carry Lifetime LED lights and are very happy with them.
:cheers:

I have 2 Lightforce 240 Blitz that have been good so far, adjustable beam and have been very durable. Although They are more of a spot than a flood light, I'm thinking of removing them in favor of an LED bar to give a shorter but larger spread.

Not sure why the request for "round" lights. If you want modern, hi output LED's and don't want to spend ARB money, get a LED light bar and you will be very happy. We carry Lifetime LED lights and are very happy with them.
:cheers:

I think the whole LED light revolution has been really cool, and they're very effective particularly when price is considered. For some reason though I do not like the way light bars look on the 100. My buddy has a new $60k Ram 3500 that he dropped another $10k on some crazy bumpers, and he has a massive light bar and 4 other square LED pods all over the bumper for fog - yellow and white. It looks really cool on his truck, but I think it would look ostentatious and ridiculous on the 100. Personally I think an HID Lightforce setups looks the part for the 100, but they are spendy relative to an LED solution.

After trying IPF, Lightforce, etc I'm a big Hella H.I.D. fan when done the right way.

I watched ebay and purchased a used set of Hella 4000 HID's. 1*spot. 1* Eurobeam

Then I ordered new bulbs Phillips 85122 4300k (best usable light in my opinion)

These provide some serious punch. 6400 focused lumens. My LS430 low beams are also 6400 lumens. So 12,800 lumens plus my stock high beams.

The 85122 are $37 at Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom