Recommended easy trails in the MA area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently settled in Boston and even more recently bought a Land Cruiser. I am looking for easy beginner's trails in the MA area (MA, Vermont, Main etc.) to get my "off road" legs back again.

I would like to ask for your help in finding an easy, 1-2 day trails that will enable me to combine trail drive, camping, forests and rivers.

In addition, where can I find trail maps and recommended reading material for preparing these 2 day "excursions"?

Thank you all in advance,

Tal

Join Yankee Toys, then we will show you our secret spots! In New England most of the good trails are on private land. If you don't have written permission from the owner you are wheeling illegally.
www.yankeetoys.org

Lane

green40 said:
Join Yankee Toys, then we will show you our secret spots! In New England most of the good trails are on private land. If you don't have written permission from the owner you are wheeling illegally.
www.yankeetoys.org

Lane

second that mass is lame like that...yankee toys is a good club to join . i have a spot in sturbridge mass that i am alowed in usaly up there avery 2 weeks or so e-mail me if your interested in going usaly 3 differnt toyotas or a jeep or two are up ther each week
-nat
nat399@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom