Rear ‘T’ logo part number? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sleepycruiser

I will get by….I will survive -Touch of Grey LC200
Threads
Does anyone have the part number for the ‘T’ logo for the rear of a 2011? I found a few, but they appear to be overseas and I’m not sure if they are an exact match.

Thanks.

you mean this? 2 min search at Olathe Toyota. I’ve ordered many parts from them. Good prices and customer service.

IMG_0231.png

you mean this? 2 min search at Olathe Toyota. I’ve ordered many parts from them. Good prices and customer service.

View attachment 3304424
Thanks. For some reason I was finding a completely different part number when I googled it. Those should come with the adhesive I imagine?

not Sure how it’s held in place. Adhesive vs pins or both.

Thanks. For some reason I was finding a completely different part number when I googled it. Those should come with the adhesive I imagine?
going off the photos on partsouq it looks to be adhesive with little positioning pins, although they list the old part number (90975-08073). Should be the exact same part however.

going off the photos on partsouq it looks to be adhesive with little positioning pins, although they list the old part number (90975-08073). Should be the exact same part however.
Yes, the ‘T’ does have adhesive and the two pins. ‘V’ just has adhesive. ;)
IMG_1611.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom