rear mirrors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need suggestions on what type of rearview mirror to use on my 75 FJ 40. I dont like the door mount types so if anyone has any other suggestions please send them to me,also, where can I get the flat rubber drain plugs that go under fuel tank,.
thanks

I used the rearview mirrors from SOR that mount to windshield hinges, beware if your door stops don't work well you will find yourself refocusing your mirror every time you get in the car.

think the windshield attachment is the only other commercial option. other than the ones that mount up front on the fender
seems like theyd be more for trailering something though or supplemental. ive got a set of door mounted ones i dont like if anyone wants to trade for windshield mounted :D

The SOR windsheild mounted mirrors are pretty nice and a bit beefier than the stock ones. If you go with the SOR Mirrors replace the crappy old steel windsheild hinge screws (they like to seize and suck to remove) with stainless ones. :G

cruiser solutions also has a set of mirrors that mounts to the windshield hinges, they look a little bigger than sor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom