Rear locker wont engage on lx450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Happy New Year everyone, hope everyone is doing good. So i've had issues with my rear locker engaging on my 97 lx450. I recently bought a new ASIN rear actuator and installed with no luck. I tried doing figure 8s and also have kept the dial on the RR while doing difficult trails and it still does not engage. My front locker engages almost instantly whenever i turn the dial. I also hear a click on the passenger side when i engage or disengage the front but i don't hear the click for the rear one. Am I supposed to hear a click for the rear locker when I turn the dial? I definitely believe the problem is electrical. Do you guys think it's the ECU or maybe bad wiring, harness? Look forward to the responses, Thanks in advance.

I’d start by looking at your actuator pigtail wires, see if it has a worn spot.

But yes, I swear I hear the locker relay/ECU kick audibly - it’s over in the the PS kickpanel & is about the size of a pack of cigarettes if you haven’t been that deep in the whole locker system yet.

@YoGotti94 -

What solved your locker issue?

Or are you still gimping unlocked RR?

It’s nice to post your solutions so we don’t have 47K “my locker doesn’t......” -unsolved threads.

@YoGotti94 -

What solved your locker issue?

Or are you still gimping unlocked RR?

It’s nice to post your solutions so we don’t have 47K “my locker doesn’t......” -unsolved threads.
Hi there, issue has been fixed. On the driver side foot panel, I found the harness for the RR locker was not plugged in all the way which was why I was getting no power. Plugged it in and secured it and now my Rear locker works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom