Rear ladders for 100/LX 470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mot

Threads
The other thread is for the 80 series (I forgot to specify in the title :frown: ), but this one is for 100/LX 470:

These are actually for the ones with rear tire carriers and "might" require removing the "Land Cruiser" emblem on the tailgate (no personal experience).

All of these ladders, including the ones for 80 come with all the necessary mounting hardwares (they are not pictured).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

I had to pay a bit more for these, so I'm starting by asking $170 plus shipping for them.

Let me know if I'm over-charging as usual.

I'll start with the one for 100.

Mot
PICT0005b.jpg
PICT0006b.jpg
PICT0027b.jpg

SOLD!!!

This one is for LX 470 (known as Land Cruiser "Cygnus" in Japan):
PICT0019b.jpg
PICT0022b.jpg
PICT0031b.jpg

Last edited:
Mot, so your not sure if these will fit the NA spec 100s with no rear tire carrier?

how do they mount? drilling holes in body or ?

John

LX,

Thanks!

John,

I've discovered that you DO INDEED have to drill two holes to get these ladders mounted.

I've tried to put them together and took some pics in hopes to clarify how they are set-up. But I know that drilling into their rigs is a deal breaker for most of you. ;) :

As for the strength of the ladders, I have sold two ladders to guys on Mud, Butch (Tooth Fairy) and Steve (airlaird) and they have addressed no issues with theirs (one OEM and one aftermarket, both for the 80). But I know Butch is not exactly a lard ass!

So if you have pondered whether you should shed a few lbs going into the holiday season, this could be a good motivation for you. :flipoff2:

P.S. Pardon my tatami mats!
PICT0015b.jpg
PICT0016b.jpg
PICT0017b.jpg

You have to drill two holes into the tailgate (template provided).

I could snap pics of instruction and post if anyone is seriously interested.

Mot :)

And it says that it will mount with or w/o rear tire carrier, FWIW.
PICT0018b.jpg
PICT0019c.jpg
OEM ladder b.jpg

if that would fit my 60, i'd buy it in a second. maybe i should get a 100 series for the ladder

beaufort,

They do have ladders for 60/62.

Not sure if I can get one new anymore, but I can check if you'd like.

mot said:
beaufort,

They do have ladders for 60/62.

Not sure if I can get one new anymore, but I can check if you'd like.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: yes sir, if you get a chance, i would buy it, maybe even pre-pay.

beaufort-fj60 said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: yes sir, if you get a chance, i would buy it, maybe even pre-pay.

I'll let you know!

But if I don't even after a while, please bug me as I'm not the most well-organized person here. ;)

How much for the tatami mats? :D

kevinmrowland said:
Mot, more interset here on 60 series ladders. New or used
What would a guess on shipping be?

Who knew?

It should be about $30 via slowboat (2 months). About double for air, anywhere in the US.

I'll start looking!

Mot

Those look sweet, and my LC emblems are already history. How much for shipping to S.F, CA, I am very interested. You can contact me on my cell phone also @408-639-7412. Thanks

ADUB100 said:
Those look sweet, and my LC emblems are already history. How much for shipping to S.F, CA, I am very interested. You can contact me on my cell phone also @408-639-7412. Thanks

Let me weigh them later on today and I'll let you know (they are a bit heavier than for-the-80 ladders).

Don't wait by the phone in your hand though, I'm not sure if I can call cell phones overseas with my set-up or not. ;p ;)

Thanks for your interest!

Mot

LX,

You mean to tell me that you can't get tatami mats in the US? :grinpimp:

Mot, would be interested in seeing the instructions.......hopefully in english ;)

BTW I am curious to know if you think it would fit with an Slee rear bumper due to the center mounted spare??? If you get a chance to look at the pics on Christo's site and give me you oinion I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom